This website shall appropriately and strictly manage the personal information of our customers, and take safety measures to prevent information leaks and loss as well as unauthorized access. Furthermore, employees shall comply with the laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information, and shall appropriate collect, manage, and protect personal information for its intended use only.
【Definition of Personal Information】
This website shall manage the name, age, address, telephone number, email address and any other information that can identify an individual as personal information. We request our customers to provide their personal information to the extent necessary for us to provide our services when our customer makes an inquiry or participates in a gift giveaway or questionnaire event, etc.
【Purpose of Use for Personal Information】
In principle, this website shall use the personal information that has been registered by our customer via the website only for the following purposes. In case we are to use the personal information for any other purposes, we will separately contact the customer to notify as such.
- For providing service to the customer who has applied
- For providing information regarding the followup service to the customer who has applied
- For providing reference materials and information requested by the customer
- For sending presents and gifts, etc. pertaining to events and giveaways that the customer has entered
- For questionnaires regarding the service
- For responding to inquiries from the customer
For information management and safety measures
For providing the customer information to a subcontractor
This website may provide personal information to as little extent as necessary within the scope of use to subcontractors. In the event that personal information of a customer is provided to a subcontractor, we shall confirm and supervise the proper handling of the information provided.
【Provision to a Third Party】
This website shall not provide the personal information of our customers to a third party without prior consent. However, in the cases prescribed below, the personal information may be provided to a third party without the consent of the customer.
- When required by law
- When necessary for the protection of human life, body or property, and if otherwise difficult to obtain the individual’s consent
- When there is a particular need to do so in order to improve the public health or promote the healthy development of children, and if otherwise difficult to obtain the individual’s consent
- When necessary to cooperate with an agency of the state or local government organization or their agent in the execution of their duties according to law, and if obtaining the consent of the individual would pose a risk to the execution of said duties
【Management of Personal Information and Safety Measures】
- This website shall strictly manage the personal information of our customers, and take sufficient safety measures to prevent information leaks and loss as well as unauthorized access and modifications.
- This website has established a manager responsible for handling customer information, and implemented sufficient employee training regarding handling of the personal information of our customers.
- In the event that this website needs to provide the personal information of our customers to a subcontractor, an agreement prescribing that the said subcontractor shall strictly manage the personal information shall be executed, and such management information shall be supervised.